All of Oahu in One Day Tour
Limited Time! Big discount on this Oahu Circle Island Tour!
Embark on an Oahu grand circle island tour that takes you to Oahu’s must-see locations. On this All of Oahu in One Day Tour, you’ll get to see all of the island’s highlights, from Diamond Head and Hanauma Bay on Oahu’s south shore to the world-famous surfing beaches on the north shore. In between is an amazing variety of landscapes that include rainforests, white-sand beaches, lush mountain ranges and pineapple fields. All along the way your tour guide will share interesting facts about Oahu’s history and culture.
- Drive by Diamond Head and exclusive Kahala estates
- Stop at Hanauma Bay (except Tuesdays when it is closed)
- Stop at Halona Blowhole
- Drive by Sandy Beach and Makapu'u Beach
- Oahu North Shore surfing beaches
- Sugarcane and pineapple fields
- Stop at the Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Stop at the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- No-host lunch option available (at Coral Kingdom)
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
- Where and When:
- Pick-up starting around 7:30 am from select major hotels in Waikiki. The exact pick-up location and time will be emailed to you.
Tour returns to Waikiki at approximately 5:00 pm.
- If a guest needs an ADA lift (for wheelchair) at least 48 to 72 hours notice is required. Please either call to notate in reservation or place a note next to guest name.
- Special Notes:
- This tour does not stop at the Byodo-In temple.
Lunch is not included in this tour, but there will be a lunch stop where guests can purchase lunch.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approximately 9 hours