Pearl Harbor and Oahu Circle Island Tour
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due
to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that
currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time,
depending on availability and time it may be possible for the tour to
take the navy launch around the harbor without landing at the Arizona
Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is
reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
Please be advised the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout will
not be accessible until further notice due to landslides caused by
recent heavy rainfalls. This tour takes place as scheduled and goes to
all the attractions, except Nu'uanu Pali Lookout.
Combine a visit to Pearl Harbor with a circle island tour of Oahu! After your morning pick-up in Waikiki, you'll head to Pearl Harbor. Tour the exhibit galleries featuring World War II memorabilia, watch a short documentary of the Pearl Harbor attack, and then board a Navy shuttle boat that takes you to the Arizona Memorial, a platform that was built right on top of the sunken battleship.
After your Pearl Harbor tour, you'll enjoy a circle island tour of the island's best attractions. Heading north, there will be a stop at the Dole Pineapple Plantation. You'll also see the world-famous big wave surfing beaches on Oahu's North Shore. A no-host lunch option at either the Polynesian Cultural Center or at Kualoa Ranch is available. On the way back, you'll enjoy great views of the lush windward (east) coast.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack (not available during repairs)
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice..)
- Oahu circle island tour including these locations:
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - closed on Memorial Day
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Historic Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation
- No-host lunch option at Polynesian Cultural Center or Kualoa Ranch
- Where and When:
- Waikiki hotel pick-ups begin at 7:00 am. Returns to Waikiki at around 5:00 pm.
- Strict security measures are being enforced at the USS Arizona Memorial.
No handbags, purses, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Visitor Center or on the memorial.
Strollers with compartments or pockets must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Baggage storage is available for a fee.
Personal cameras are allowed.
There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily. Closed on Thanksgiving, December 7, Christmas and New Years Day.
- 10 hours