Oahu Mini Circle Island Tour
Please be advised the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout will
not be accessible until further notice due to landslides caused by
recent heavy rainfalls. This tour takes place as scheduled and goes to
all the attractions, except Nu'uanu Pali Lookout.
Looking for a shorter half day excursion on Oahu? This mini circle island tour takes you around Oahu's southeastern tip, a very scenic stretch of coastline. From Waikiki, you'll head east around the foothills of Diamond Head, where you'll get to see the upscale neighborhood of Kahala. Next stops include the lookout at Hanauma Bay and the sea cliffs at Makapu'u Point.
On the way back to Honolulu, there will be another stop at the Nu'unau Pali Lookout, one of the top lookout points on the island. From here, you can see a large stretch of the island's windward coast, including Kaneohe Bay and Chinaman's Hat Island.
- Diamond Head lookout
- Kahala neighborhood – known as the Beverly Hills of Hawaii
- Halona Blowhole – a lava tube that shoots water up into the air
- Hanauma Bay – Oahu’s prime snorkel spot
- Oahu's lush windward coast
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout – see towns of Kailua and Kaneohe and all the way to Chinaman's Hat Island
- View Queen Emma Summer Palace and surrounding rainforest
- Where and When:
- Pick-up from your Waikiki hotel.
This tour departs Waikiki around 1-1:15 pm and returns at 5-5:30 pm. Exact pick-up time will be emailed to you.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- 4 hours