Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
See all of Oahu's best attractions on this grand circle island tour. Your journey begins in Waikiki, then heads past Diamond Head and the upscale beachfront homes in Kahala, toward Hanauma Bay, Oahu's top snorkel spot. From the lookout point you'll enjoy spectacular views of the bay's coral reefs and shimmering turquoise water.
Next up is the Halona Blowhole, a natural underwater lava tube that shoots water up into the air when the ocean pushes waves into it. Continuing north, a stop in Waimanalo town will allow you to see the small-town side of Oahu. At the Pali Lookout you'll be standing at the edge of a mountain cliff and enjoy panoramic views of a large stretch of Oahu's windward coast.
After heading down the mountain, there will be a stop at the peaceful Byodo-In Temple, home to a replica of Japan's 450-year-old place of worship. Heading north, enjoy a tram tour at Kualoa Ranch that offers fantastic views of the Kualoa Mountains, where many Hollywood blockbusters were filmed in the past, including Jurassic Park and Godzilla.
As you reach Oahu's famed North Shore, you'll drive by some of the most popular big wave surfing beaches in the world, including Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay. The last stop on this Oahu grand circle island tour is at the Dole Plantation in Central Oahu, where you'll have the chance to visit their gift shop and try their delicious Dole Whip ice cream. All along the way you'll learn about the history and culture of Oahu from your professional tour guide.
- Diamond Head and exclusive Kahala estates (Beverly Hills of Oahu)
- Hanauma Bay Lookout* Closed Christmas & New Year's Day
- Halona Blowhole Lookout*
- Sandy Beach and Makapu'u Beach
- Waimanalo Town*
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout*
- Byodo-In Temple* Closed Christmas & New Year's Day
- Chinaman's Hat Island
- Kualoa Ranch* Closed Christmas & New Year's Day - Lunch stop will be at the Coral Kingdom instead
- Hawaii Mormon Temple in Laie*
- North Shore Surfing Beaches
- Dole Plantation* Closed Christmas & New Year's Day
*denotes stops made
***Exact menu offerings are subject to change without notice.
North Shore Oahu
Chinaman's Hat Island
- Where and When:
- Pick-up starting around 6:45 am from select major hotels in Waikiki. The exact pick-up location and time will be emailed to you.
Tour returns to Waikiki at approximately 4:30 pm.
- Guests staying at a Kahala area hotel will either need to meet transportation in Waikiki or pay the additional charge for Kahala pick-up.
- If a guest needs an ADA lift (for wheelchair) at least 48 to 72 hours notice is required. Please either call to notate in reservation or place a note next to guest name.
- Special Notes:
- There will an option to purchase food at either Kualoa Ranch or the Dole Plantation.
The Legends and Legacy Tram at Kualoa Ranch is included in tour.
Dole Plantation's maze, train and garden tour are not included in the tour.
Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays.
Dole Plantation is closed on Christmas Day.
Kualoa Ranch is closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond of the control of Roberts Hawaii.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Wednesday
- Approximately 9 hours
- Minimum 6 guests required for tour to go out.